Thursday, September 8, 2011

Finders Eaters

Pretty certain the bread didn't come that way, unless the company has a large rodent problem. I seem to have a large Toddler problem. 

This is the face I get when I move further than the approved two foot radius from the Infant. It's like some sort of protective forcefield (or is it a black hole?) and once you move out of it, all is not well. 

Further proof that said forcefield exists. Once I moved back into its embrace, the Infant was, once again, at peace with the World. It's good to be informed of limitations. I'd hate to unwittingly put myself in danger of disappearing - or whatever else happens - when One leaves the protection for too long.  


1 comment:

  1. Or it could be that its more of the forcefield that protects against the sneaky toddler?

    ReplyDelete